TEAMAX

ADVENTURE

TEAMAX ADVENTURE

Travel Tips

This blog is all about travels and adventures. If you are looking for tips about travels and adventures, you can get those tips from this blog at your comfort desk.

Day 3 Backcountry Ski First Day & Arcteryx Philosophy
Writer TEAMAX Date 2017/03/30 Hit 112
Day 3 backcountry skiing day & the Arc'teryx Philosophy 

Finally, backcountry skiing the first day brighter All of the utmost excited with anticipation hotel lobby 8 to thirty gathered today backcountry on skiing forthis like that story nanueotgo suddenly Clubman (ClubMan) in all buses and vans the hotel front were .   
Ski bus in the back seat carrying Lulu Lala vans and a bus the team into the body carrying the road went Today, the backcountry ski course is a beginner'scourse Yesterday Clubman Guide team and talk to this the camp backcountry skiing first experience viewing the participants a lot , so the course so easy for beginners to courses led him special favor had . 
So yeoksido light heart to the party according to embark be had above all a group of coves along Sawako video and photo shooting is the best to alldecided . 
Yesterday powder skiing in the session after the backcountry in the session to attend to Arc'teryx players 'Forest Coots', White Line Designer is Sarah Wallace,Arc'teryx video director Jordan Manly and their Canadian all party -Star is total and dispatched very was reassuring Maybe a beginner to the course go be a bitboring felt also , but said . 
( Canadian Team Forest Coots, Jordan! The twin type , Sarah Wallace, Jordan Manley: From the left, counterclockwise direction ) 

( Both first backcountry on skiing hilarious was the heart ). 
( Go to the bus Arc'teryx mark ! Me stickers because buses are the luxury that seems to be .) 

( A variety of ages, the people who participated for taking even more significant was the place ages , regardless of backcountry on skis for skiers of a desire direct sense can there .) 

Korea and Canada Backcountry ski equipment bring not those for backcountry skiing as a place to move around while Clubman in cabins moving to backcountry skiingtraveling for equipment rental to have Backcountry skiing to travel to a minimum of equipment Uphill is available skis and bindings boots and their safety and fellow safetyfor nunsap tamchimbong And a beacon or transceiver (transceiver) called magnetic position transmitter , etc. all in the Clubman rental was Hachimantai Mountains(Hachimantai Mountain) in the in the club's top cabins are like me who love Canada as its very romantic there Even more snow falls in the mountains in the cottage drinking a hot chocolate taste that what and also change could not was Hachimantai Mountains (Hachimantai Mountain) in the in the club's top cabins are like me who love Canada as its very romantic there Even more snow falls in the mountains in the cottage drinking a hot chocolate taste that what and also change could not was HachimantaiMountains (Hachimantai Mountain) in the in the club's top cabins are like me who love Canada as its very romantic there Even more snow falls in the mountains in the cottage drinking a hot chocolate taste that what and also change could not was . 

( Hachimantai in the mountains in the backcountry ski tour guide club 'ClubMan' cottage look . Someday I'm such a nice a cottage which is a dream .) 

( Clubman porch in front of Arc'teryx and signage along ) 
( Here now the equipment loaded in earnest in the backcountry for skiing started Let's !) 
Equipment rental after back to the bus body carries from there a trail having provided several times back finally backcountry seukieul for the Uphill start in place arriving all ski equipment down the ski to Uphill to skin (Skin) for putting outfits It clears backcountry skiing on a journey to prepare . 
Uphill (Uphill) to order the ski base (Ski Base) to attach the skin (Skin) called it artificial fibers and wool fibers mixed inde cloth , the fiber hairs are of a snake like scales future well- skidding replaced well not to slide in embedded skiing the report Uphill is possible makes . 

( Backcountry for skiing to a mountain climbing bus no scenery . The moment the skiers who have some thoughts and who I wonder ?) 
( Backcountry skiing in the preparation intent not skiers . At this time, really busy . The end of the retreat would be good enough ) 

( Now the departure before gathering all such equipment is also checked and transceiver also confirmed receiving ......) 

( These group photos are essential before you leave .) 
Now the journey to begin before this wonderful moment to remember for even a group photo taking local guide leader Junya (Junya) of the Notice and the like listening party finally the Uphill started . 
Than I thought a lot of the amount of snow falling , but the thing is the wind had a temperature so low because all of the fun in mind the walks began . 
We raised it Hachimantai Mountains gentle ridge of was one . 
Ski climbing snowshoe than climbing the speed is much faster because skiing climbing you those front erected in snowshoe climbing you the people behindlaying the climb he continued It was so cool when was shooting from behind . 

Canada Arc'teryx team also laid the look with friends this and other stories share of the East in the snow out skiing to climbing to enjoy there Incidentally , Iusually was like a video director Jordan Manly and the walking tempo like next to talk while walking was , luckily the last time the image China: Skier's Journey to the side for this like that story you can with the opportunity to get was . 

( Arc'teryx backcountry skiing athletes in Forest Coots! This beginner course is always the best extreme course only find attending professionals to players so is boredom difficult have been the time may have . Thank you Forrest ) 

( Such as backcountry for skiing to the Skier's Journey Video director and professional skiers in Jordan Manley. Many stories can be in very good ). 
Shooting with the most difficult thing language was a barrier , even the Altai mountain range in a very small countryside in the village went as food poisoningThe largest troubled haeteotdago it Make matters to deopchin a price they were staying was in the room to the bathroom to go when out with me a pig wepassed back to the end of our pass until the toilet reach can be had to , the more interesting were the stories . 
Later come back country skiing to the Chinese province Brings walk around . 
( Trailing group . Gradually leading group and the distance is so great started .) 

( That we are only here for Uphill hope . ^^) 
Slip one hours is almost passed the leading group and coves of the group , the gap being going to start , I coves group side attaches the party was encouraging What's more in jayeonseol Uphill is snow powder yiraseo eyes no matter the skin and put even slip to be able it So once the ski naedidil whenthe ground hard, both times knocking weight if compartment more stable the Uphill to be there . 
Eventually, the club's top boss and aft of the group guide, Mr.Ikuo leaders stop here for Uphill and go down trailing a group persuaded At the end of thegroup , the grinning smiles were naturally created in the face Perhaps the leading group seems to be going uphill a little more and downhill from the ridge Iwas a bit disappointed, but rushed to prepare for the downhill . 
But trailing group all soft fluffy powder in the snow downhill maintenance to , than I thought two hours long it took Actually powder in the snow ski wearanything easy it is We trailing group all downhill is ready when you out there on the leading groups of hill down and start in our trailing group all ski ridecame down the leading group toward headed . 
Leader of the group half a degree came down when we inlets Group also powder for skiing began As expected, many people did not do more than two turnsWonak Snow depth the reason , but powder skiing the first time also the reason why it is . 
Canadian athletes the US and decorated tastefully coming down to the end the first -th backcountry ski trip to the end was . 
Anyway tomorrow backcountry for skiing should haetgie We Skin excluding all ski equipment Clubman bus leave the hotel returned briefly to hot springs to enjoy the evening meal finished after 813 arc seminar listening to assembled . 
( Back on the road heard the Japanese convenience stores Jordan Manley and Forest Coots) 
Today Arc'teryx a video director Jordan Manley of a picture story . 
Jordan Manley of Skier's Journey series around the world love to receive Ski also movies , but also personally very favorite is the series Other Ski images areskiers how cool how to ride a focus geared that if Jordan Manley of images to ski rides his country , its mountains , its natural , old culture, character and skiers are just a backdrop mere only . 

On the day we were watching video Skier's Journey among the most recent of the video 'China' was . 
China Altay Mountains in an area natives trees skiing with the hunt to look and artifacts in the image omgimyeo backcountry to ski again different faces to show sought . 

( The video naohdeon Altay Mountains in an area alpine skiing to enjoy the children . Too cute .) 
Jordan Manley are in fact since before personally to the Internet knew was between the two friends in China in the Baekdu to the top before the informationfound can eopja , to me, an email send help to ask my Chinese the officials for being connected to know was . 

( China in the Baekdu Mountain backcountry skiing appearance . Source : Skier's Journey: China) 
So with the help got on the end so the picture out and it again in Korea other backcountry skiers who and listening to And there is very was proud . 

Video watching is the end of supervision and inquiry response two hours were given unexpectedly highly explosive question and answer ohgatda The usualbackcountry skiers who on the image of interest is frequently also evidence that it is That among the most in the memories remain questions images takenduring the cast and as director sports video he take to think it different I would do that do you tune was the question . 

( Arc'teryx video director and professional skiers is Jordan Manley) 
Jordan Manley is self myself pro skier was born because the performers do haejwoya action you want the dictionary in advance of the meeting and empathy as much as possible a lot of lead naendago said Perhaps the performer most well to understand that skiing was born bishop Maybe I want 

( Altay Mountains in an area with trees Mountain ski making process is also very wotgo interesting was amazing . 
Source : Skier's Journey: China)

( The Arc'teryx team drone shooting miraculous it seems looking at the Chinese Altai Mountains area residents ) 
The two first is South Korea came the video shoot to be willing eopnya that was the question Jordan Manley is cool to still say no sternly told the end, therelationship is if you hit all also said to be a lingering left . 
So ancient was in Hachimantai the first -th backcountry skiing safely ended Tomorrow, please stop snowing and expect the weather to be good .