TEAMAX

ADVENTURE

TEAMAX ADVENTURE

Travel Tips

This blog is all about travels and adventures. If you are looking for tips about travels and adventures, you can get those tips from this blog at your comfort desk.

50 hours adventure - Mt. Fuji backcountry skiing
Writer TEAMAX Date 2018/07/04 Hit 44
In Japan, three there are many more than one thousand meters Alpine , among them Mount Fuji near Tokyo in the Japanese Heart(3800 meters ), this is the highest mountain in Japan also Mount Fuji is a mountain which is upon the religious significance of Japan's unique rosseodo very sacred .
I always wanted to do backcountry skating in Mt. Fuji in Japan Then the back-country skiing and French friends chinhaejin in Halla in South Korea and Ulleungdo as Romain improvised in the banquet ' Hey, let's backcountry skiing again at our Mount Fuji in Japan , has become the promise of something which had been a man said to each other .
So, both of them planned and timed and put off their holidays because of their schedule. Finally, Romain was appointed as the branch of Hong Kong, and I also forgot about the backcountry backcountry for a while .
Max 3 Mon at the end of 2 nights 3 Let backcountry skiing at Mt. days It was a line of email So we met on Thursday eveningand decided to venture on Mt. Fuji for the next 50 hours for two days and one night .

- The way to Mt. Fuji
After the trip to Mt. Fuji, I got a departure place at Gimhae Airport because I had a bike excursion schedule with representatives of bicycle travel agencies in Thailand Gimhae International Airport in Busan for the first time as coy + I also expect , the size is small enough, then Gimpo Airport, but the scent of something unique in Seoul Gyeongsang very good .

Landscape of Gimhae International Airport ! In fact, Gimhae International Airport is the first ).

(It is made in Japan Mt. Fuji !)